Design Systems, Inc., is poised to respond to customer needs with a large, multi-disciplined engineering and management staff, providing project services from concept through implementation.
Design Systems, Inc., has a large range of postal experience including:
- New P&DC Facility Fixed Mechanization
- Ergonomic Analysis and Simulation
- Noise Abatement
- Tray Transport and Bulk Mail Transport System design and implementation including parcel and sack mail conveyance and sorters
- Emergency Egress, Aisle Stripe, Material Flow
- Powered Industrial Vehicle Flow, monitoring systems
- Gravity Take-Up/Surge Assessment
- Composite sorter upgrade
- Conveyor Upgrades and Modifications
- Structural Analysis
- Equipment Enhancement Program – OSHA
Integrated Dispatch and Receipt Program Our USPS qualifications include:
- USPS Material Handling Systems Engineering Support Services (E.S.S.) 2001-2006
- Pre-qualified for Next Generation Material Handling System Contracts
Design Systems Inc. qualified as a USPS 2001 Quality Award finalist.
Design Systems, Inc.‘s multi-discipline engineering teams include:
- Mechanical/Conveyor Systems
- Manufacturing Engineering
- Simulation / Emulation
- Computer Services
DSI is uniquely qualified to provide the USPS with the engineering and managerial tools necessary to improve deployment strategies, shorten design times, improve design efficiencies, and oversee implementation of new programs.