Develop a Comprehensive Standardized Site Safety System for Training and Reporting
Jefferson North Assembly
- Provide a standardized approach to Site Safety.
- Provide site specific references for Safety Procedures and key contacts.
- Provide a common and comprehensive framework for Safety training.
- Provide flexible tracking and reporting for Site Safety Training and Incident Reports.
- Increase Site Safety effectiveness and reduce Owner Liability.
Incorporate major facility and equipment changes for a new vehicle assembly process. Project included numerous construction and installation contractors, with skilled trade and general labor crews, working on the site simultaneously.
- Facility construction and equipment installation on schedule.
- Actual Site Safety record exceeded all client goals and objectives.
- Site safety reporting requirement simplified for a more efficient and timely process.