Design Systems, Inc.
- This position requires the candidate to be capable to 3D model objects, assets to be used as stand alone and in Facility layouts.
- Modeling will include various levels such as facility layouts, machines and equipment for numerous industries with emphasis on manufacturing.
- Best modeling practices.
- Sound knowledge of engineering fundamentals.
- Degree is preferred but not necessary for the right candidate.
- This position can grow into other engineering responsibilities for a capable candidate.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Experience in modeling manufacturing facilities layouts is a plus. This would include, conveyors, support steel, tooling, material racks, piping, ventilation, material carts, panels, etc. that is found in manufacturing facilities.
- Must be a self-thinker and self-motivated.
- Must be able to take existing models and modify as needed
- Inventor experience required.
- Factory Cad experience is a plus
- Minimum of 1 year experience preferred
- Microsoft Office
- Other: Solidworks, Inventor
Minimum Education Required:
- High School
- Ability to Travel
- Valid Passport
- Valid Driver’s License
To apply for this job please visit dsidsc.applicantpro.com.