Design Systems, Inc.
Farmington Hills, MI
- Work with management to develop proposals, spreadsheets, presentations etc. that will be used internally and also as customer deliverables.
- Will be trained on DSI Document Control System, Vision and MS Project.
- Review engineering document for grammar, spelling, and accuracy.
- Support account and personnel departments as needed.
- Maintain meeting minutes and track down missing information from various customers and engineers.
- Maintain office and project documentation and organization
- Work with Program / Project Managers to maintain job files and assist with project closeout process
- May work in the office or on a construction job site
Skills and Experience Required:
- High energy, motivated person with a strong attention to detail
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Strong knowledge of MS Office products
- Must possess good grammar and writing skills
- Willing to learn new programs (i.e. DSI Document Control, Google Docs; MS Project
- Willingness and ability to travel a definite plus.
- Ability to work with a diverse group of people who possess various personality types.
- Ability to work in a group or on your own.
- Ability to track down and obtain required information from vendors as needed.
Minimum Education Required:
- High School
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Project ( not required but a plus)
- Ability to Travel
- Valid Driver’s License
To apply for this job please visit dsidsc.applicantpro.com.