Design Systems, Inc.
Farmington Hills, MI
- Work directly with customers automation specialist to review technical drawing.
- Chair engineering meetings and maintain meeting minutes and open issues.
- Understand, track and report on project timing schedule activities
- Technical support for Customer and Owner’s representative with automation contractor.
- Vendor run-off validation and buy-off
- Installation and system validation support and buy-off
- Punchlist, operational checkout and runoff validation
Skills and Experience Required:
- 5 years experience with Paint Process Automation (robots, applicators, bell machines, blow-offs)
- Electrical and controls background a plus.
- Need through understanding of all automotive paint process automation
- Understanding of paint quality requirements and commissioning criteria
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Project (not required but a plus)
Minimum Education Required:
- Ability to Travel
- Valid Passport
- Valid Driver’s License
- Personal Credit Card
To apply for this job please visit dsidsc.applicantpro.com.