Design Systems, Inc.
Spring Hill, TN
- Looking for a Building Electrical Construction Superintendent with knowledge in Scheduling.
- Function as the focal point for all field coordination
- Chair weekly field coordination meetings
- Monitor contractor schedule compliance
- Monitor contractor quality assurance
- Monitor contractor safety compliance
- Collect, analyze and file contractor daily reports
- Control site logistics – site access & laydown areas
- Facilitate functional and safety buy-off
- Assess completion for invoicing
- Develop punch lists and drive to completion.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Preferred- Degree in Engineering or Construction Management
- Construction Superintendent background required
- Building Electrical background required
Experience: (Not Mandatory)
- Ten (10) years’ experience in Construction management
- Three (3) years’ experience in Automotive
- Two (2) years’ experience with General Motors’ projects
GM Training Requirements:
Site Safety Orientation, Site specific training (as required), knowledge of GM1638 – GM T&C, PMP, CCP, CSP, M.U.S.T., Contract Manager
Microsoft Office Software, Internet, Contract Manager (Not Mandatory)
- Microsoft Office
- Valid Driver’s License
To apply for this job please visit dsidsc.applicantpro.com.