Design Systems, Inc.
South Bend, IN
- Facility Engineer with Mechanical Background
- Must be familiar with Building HVAC supply & return systems
- Must be familiar with Building Piping systems (i.e. storm systems, city water, waste water, fire protection etc.)
- Assist GM Project Manager to manage the project in accordance with GM Project Management Process (PMP)
- Coordinate with all CPS personnel on site
- Interface with stakeholders at the site (contractors, ME, Production, etc.)
- Answer Technical questions regarding Mechanical Building related topics
- Monitor As-built drawing documentation
Skills and Experience Required:
- Preferred – B.S. in Construction Management or Engineering (Preferred)
Experience (Preferred not Required):
- Ten (10) years’ experience in Construction management.
- Four (4) years’ experience in Automotive.
- Two (2) years’ experience with General Motors’ projects.
GM Training Requirements:
Site Safety Orientation, Site specific training (as required), Contract Manager,
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Project
- Contract Manager (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit dsidsc.applicantpro.com.