Farmington Hills, MI
The right candidate will be dynamic, upbeat individual who is very passionate about applying technical knowledge in determining end to end design requirements for projects. Delivering rich and powerful solutions that drive meaningful decisions, quality and significant improvement in business results.
- Collecting and analyzing business and technical requirements.
- Crafting project plans.
- Work closely with developers and testers to ensure requirements and functional designs are translated accurately into working technical designs and that test plans and scripts serve customer needs.
- Lead meetings, meet with end users, observe processes in action and collaborate with the key stakeholders of projects.
- Document and present new process designs to stakeholders for discussion.
- Interpret business requirements for IT staff.
- Guide projects through project management lifecycle to achieve successful implementation
- Keeps project stakeholders informed. Uses any tools that are appropriate. These include project status reports, meeting minutes, and face to face meetings
- Recognize issues and proactively create ways to mitigate their impact
- Able to work independently and in a team environment
- Quantifiable results from past projects
Skills and Experience Required:
- Knowledge of business processes and workflows with the objective of finding out how they can be improved or automated.
- Experience in multiple industry sectors, such as distribution, e-commerce, transportation, manufacturing, etc. (a plus)
- Understanding of how ERP, WMS, TMS, MES, Manufacturing, tools operate
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, engineering, business management or related field.
- 3-4 years as a Business Process Analyst
- APICS certification(s)
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Project
- Other: Visio
Minimum Education Required:
- Ability to Travel
- Valid Driver’s License
- Personal Credit Card