Design Systems, Inc.
- Mid to Entry level position – see Skills and Experience Required below.
Skills and Experience Required:
- The Staff Engineer must possess a general-to-detailed knowledge of Paint Shop design which will include: Phosphate & E-coat systems, Spray booths, Ovens, Air Supply Houses, Abatement systems, Sludge Systems, Misc.
- Decks and Sealer Systems.
- Act as the Project Manager’s Design Leader or work on his own with the ability to lead a design team.
- Task will include: Monitor/Maintain CAD standards and booth.
- Act as design/layout leader.
- Develop layouts and design concepts.
- Assist other staff engineers working on the project. Train new employees working on various projects.
- Communicate with project personnel and Project Manager.
- Ability to conduct effective field checks.
- Check/review drawings for accuracy and design intent.
- Microsoft Office
Minimum Education Required:
- Ability to Travel
- Valid Passport
- Valid Driver’s License
- Personal Credit Card
To apply for this job please visit dsidsc.applicantpro.com.