Design Systems, Inc.
Orion Twp, MI
- Lead budgeting and forecasting processes including developing financial targets
- Manage planning and forecasting processes, define deliverables, timing, processes
- Develop and implement financial forecasting models to predict operating results
- Implement financial forecasting and planning tools as needed to improve planning results
- Coordinate internal reporting and development of management reporting and analysis of the company’s financial and operating performance
- Candidate should have demonstrated experience in a finance function for an organization of similar size and scope of project.
Skills and Experience Required:
Bachelor’s degree in Construction Finance, Accounting.
- Minimum of 5 years of management and forecasting and planning experience
- Strong basis in the construction accounting discipline
- Multi location experience
- Operated within a highly leveraged capital structure
GM Training Requirements:
Site Safety Orientation, Site specific training (as required), knowledge of GM T&C, PMP, CCP, CSP, Contract Manager or BIM 360
Microsoft Office Software, Internet, Contract Manager or BIM 360 (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit dsidsc.applicantpro.com.