Design Systems, Inc.
- Manage Site Construction Safety Program
- Review contractor’s safety program
- Review contractor’s Pre-task plan
- Oversee contractor’s safety orientations
- Oversee drug testing program
- Monitor contractor’s safety performance
- Assist with incident investigation & corrective action
- Project Team resource for safety issues
- Create safety portion of contractor information manual
- Participate in safety Buy-off process
Skills and Experience Required:
- OSHA Certified (30 hour course)
- Certified Safety Professional (CSP) (Preferred)
- Has all necessary Safety Training to meet Federal & State environmental Health & Safety
- Five (5) years’ experience in Construction management.
- Three (3) years’ experience in Automotive.
- Two (2) years’ experience with General Motors’ projects
- Knowledge in GM Construction Safety Process (CSP)
GM Training Requirements:
GM Site Safety Orientation Process, Site specific training (as required), GM Safety Protocol, GM Construction General Terms & Conditions, GM Special Safety Conditions, GM Project Management Process, GM Bid & Award Process, GM Change Control Process, GM Construction Safety Process, M.U.S. T., Contract Manager
- Microsoft Office
- Contract Manager (preferred)
- Personal Credit Card
- Valid Driver’s license
- Willing to work night or split shift
To apply for this job please visit dsidsc.applicantpro.com.