Design Systems, Inc.
- Assist in Managing Site Construction Safety Program
- Review contractor’s safety program
- Review contractor’s Pre-task plan(s)
- Oversee contractor’s safety orientations
- Oversee drug testing program(s)
- Monitor contractor’s safety performance
- Assist with incident investigation & corrective actions
- Project Team resource for safety issues
- Create safety portion of contractor information manual
- Participate in safety Buy-off process
Skills and Experience Required:
- OSHA Certified (30 hour course)
- Certified Safety Professional (CSP) (Preferred)
- Has necessary Safety Training to meet Federal & State environmental Health & Safety requirements
Experience (Preferred not required):
- Five (5) years’ experience in Construction management.
- Three (3) years’ experience in Automotive.
- Two (2) years’ experience with General Motors’ projects
- Knowledge in GM Construction Safety Process (CSP)
GM Training Requirements:
GM Site Safety Orientation Process, Site specific training (as required), GM Safety Protocol, GM Construction General Terms & Conditions, GM Special Safety Conditions, GM Project Management Process, GM Bid & Award Process, GM Change Control Process, GM Construction Safety Process, Contract Manager
- 2nd Shift and/or Split shift is possible.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Personal Credit Card
To apply for this job please visit dsidsc.applicantpro.com.