Design Systems, Inc.
Farmington Hills, MI
- 3D engineering and design using AutoDesk Inventor
- Design and detail drawings for shop fabrication
- Review / mentor junior designers
- Work directly with customer to identify design intent and review model as required.
- Field support shop fabrications as required.
- Field check and reverse engineering.
- Estimate design / detail projects and write proposals.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Five (5) plus years of 3D design for fabrication in machine and tooling, equipment, fixtures, carriers, transfers EOAT, and carts.
- Must understand fabrication requirements and best practices
- Supervisory / management experience a plus.
- Ability to verbally communicate design intent.
- Mentoring skills
- Must be experienced in using Autodesk Inventor
- TeamCenter experience is a plus.
- Microsoft Office
- Other: Inventor / TeamCenter
- Valid Driver’s License
- Personal Credit Card
To apply for this job please visit dsidsc.applicantpro.com.