Design Systems, Inc.
Orion Charter Township, MI
- Assist Contract Manager to manage all contract documents
- Files & tracks all bid package documentation.
- Maintains master drawing lists.
- Assists in change order preparation
- Maintains DCR and change order Logs
- Copies & distributes drawings, specifications, contracts
- Route DCR’s, change orders, etc.
- Project procedures manual – Site control plan, Health & safety plan, Quality control plan, Cost control plan
- Plant specific special conditions
- Contractor’s information manual
- Set-up and maintain project files per GM document index / file structure (hard copy and electronic)
- Distribute meeting minutes
- Maintain / distribute QA/QC Testing services documents
- Manage ILM requirements for labeling and retention
- Route MSDS sheets to plant Environmental Engineer
- Collect & file – operation & maintenance manuals, training manuals, spare parts list, warranties
Skills and Experience Required:
· B.S. in Construction Management (Preferred – Not Required)
- Five (5) years’ experience in Construction management (Preferred – Not Required)
- Three (3) years’ experience in Automotive (Preferred – Not Required)
- Two (2) years’ experience with General Motors’ projects (Preferred – Not Required)
GM Training Requirements:
- Site Safety Orientation, Site specific training as required
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Project
- Microsoft Office Software
- Contract Manager
- Ability to Travel
- Valid Driver’s License
To apply for this job please visit dsidsc.applicantpro.com.