Design Systems, Inc.
Farmington Hills, MI
- As an Owner’s representative perform the following functions:
- Create bid documents (Scope of Work) for contractors to quote projects
- Review of Contractor’s design approval submittal of PLC programs, GDU screens and “for construction” drawings per the Owner’s Specifications
- Knowledge of Allen Bradley software and logic format
- Travel to OEM vendor sites to review equipment (Electrical/ Controls)
- Review facilities field conditions using “for construction” drawings, standard specifications and installation codes and document discrepancies by supplying a field report with photos to the Owner.
- On-site trip to verify “as-built” drawings and verify / test operation during system start-up
- Compare and review field mark-ups to final documentation submittal of “as-installed” drawings
Skills and Experience Required:
- Knowledge of plant/facilities coordinating with automation engineers and contractors as an Owner representative
- Must gain knowledgeable of corporate specifications and electrical codes
- Knowledge a must – for conveyors, facilities equipment
- Must be self-motivated, with strong interpersonal and communication skills both verbal and written
- Microsoft Office
- Rockwell Control Logix
- Ability to Travel
- Valid Passport
- Valid Driver’s License
- Personal Credit Card
To apply for this job please visit dsidsc.applicantpro.com.