Design Systems, Inc.
Farmington Hills, MI
Skills and Experience:
- High level of electrical and mechanical aptitude
- Able to follow corporate specifications and electrical codes
- Basic Knowledge of AutoCAD
- Must be self-motivated, with strong interpersonal and communication skills both verbal and written.
- Ability to understand electrical drawings.
- PLC experience a plus
- Demonstrated foundational knowledge in electrical and controls engineering through academic coursework or relevant projects.
- Daily interaction and collaboration on multidisciplinary teams.
- Complete drawing reviews and provide the necessary corrections as identified.
- Travel to OEM vendor sites to review Electrical systems and update drawings to “As-Built” conditions
- Enthusiastic learner with a strong desire to contribute to the field of electrical and controls engineering
- Bachelors Degree
To apply for this job please visit dsidsc.applicantpro.com.