Design Systems, Inc.
Auburn Hills, MI
- The System Layout Designer will be responsible for preparing system layouts of automotive assembly lines or of various processes.
- Provide FactoryCAD updates and changes to station layouts in real time.
- May perform be required to field checks and documenting findings; creating equipment blocks, models generic tooling, and using block libraries; working with processing, design and simulation to achieve a valid system layout.
- Applying tooling/robot placement to attain a functional system; adhering to customer specifications per project; and must have a good understanding of assembly system functionality including process, design, robotics, and manufacturing knowledge.
- Ability to update layout on the fly during engineering meetings.
- 2D and 3D CAD / Layout Support.
- Bid drawing package development.
- High potential for growth and advancement based on performance.
Skills and Experience Required:
- 1 to 3 years FactoryCAD experience required.
- AutoCAD / Inventor experience a plus.
- Manufacturing facility layout experience a plus.
- Microsoft Office
- Other: FactoryCAD
Minimum Education Required:
- High School
- Ability to Travel
- Valid Driver’s License
To apply for this job please visit dsidsc.applicantpro.com.