Design Systems, Inc.
- Function as the focal point for all field coordination
- Chair weekly field coordination meetings
- Monitor contractor schedule compliance
- Monitor contractor quality assurance
- Monitor contractor safety compliance
- Collect, analyze and file contractor daily reports
- Control site logistics – site access & laydown areas
- Facilitate functional and safety buy-off
- Assess completion for invoicing
- Develop punch lists and drive to completion
Skills and Experience Required:
- Preferred– Degree Construction Management
- Strong Architectural/Mechanical/Electrical background is preferred.
- Highly proficient at excel, power point, blue beam and misc. computer applications.
- “Will consider recent college graduate of Construction Management.”
GM Training Requirements:
Training will be conducted once on site:
Site Safety Orientation, Site specific training (as required), GM1638 – GM T&C, PMP, CCP, CSP, Contract Manager or Unifer
- Microsoft Office
- Willing to work Overtime, night or split shift.
- Ability to Travel
- Valid Driver’s License
- Personal Credit Card
To apply for this job please visit dsidsc.applicantpro.com.