Design Systems, Inc.
- Assist and prepare all Bid packages and related documents
- Prepare the non-technical portions of the specifications for each bid packages
- Participates in Pre-Bid meetings
- Participates in Pre-Construction meeting
- Develop & maintain schedule of values
- Review invoices, sworn statements, waivers of lien, etc.
- Assist with generation and resolution of field orders, purchase requests and purchase order alterations
- Develop and maintain project cost tracking logs
- Prepare and maintain Integrated Construction Schedule (ISC)
- Attend Contractor & UAW Scheduling meetings to update the schedules
Skills and Experience Required:
Preferred – Associates Degree in Construction Management.
- Five (5) years of Financial Construction Management
- Two (2) years of experience with General Motors projects desired
GM Training Requirements:
Site Safety Orientation, Site specific training (as required), SCM Training
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Project
- Contract Manager
- Ability to Travel
- Valid Driver’s License
To apply for this job please visit dsidsc.applicantpro.com.