Design Systems, Inc.
- Assist and prepare all bid packages and related documents
- Prepare the non-techincal portions of the specifications for each bid packages.
- Participates in pre-bid meetings
- Participates in pre-construction meetings
- Develop and maintain shceudle of values
- Review invoices, sworn staetments, waivers of lien, etc.
- Assist with generation and resolution of field orders, purchase requests and purchase order alterations.
- Develop and maintain project cost tracking logs
- Prepare and maintain integrated construction schedule (ISC)
- Attend contractor & UAW scheduling meetings to update the schedules
Skills and Experience Required:
Preferred – Associates Degree in Construction Management.
- Five (5) years of Financial Construction Management
- Two (2) years of experience with General Motors projects desired
GM Training Requirements:
Site Safety Orientation, Site specific training (as required), SCM Training
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Project
- Other: Contract Manager, P3ec
- Ability to Travel
- Valid Driver’s License
- Personal Credit Card
To apply for this job please visit dsidsc.applicantpro.com.