Design Systems, Inc.
Position will report to Project Director or Lead Project Manager
- Implementation and administration of the bid package work and contracts to assure the work performed by the trade contractor is in conformance with the contract drawings and specifications.
- Verifying and assisting the contractor on inspections (Yellow Tag, Blue Tag, Green Tag, & Manila Tag) of the work performed to verify conformance with the contract drawings and specifications.
- Verifying and assisting the Contractor on G-Comply Red Tag Process.
- Verifying and assisting the Contractor on BIM 360.
- Verifying and assisting the Contractor on Document Control Process. Documents to include Equipment folders, Operations and Maintenance manuals, project drawings, supplier drawings, redline drawings; spare parts lists, training (including schedule), and warranty information.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Preferable 3-5 years of experience in Project Management, Construction Management or Construction Management Support
- Preferred Prior knowledge of GM G-Risk and G-Comply
- Fluent in MS Office including MS Project and Excel
- General understanding of Electrical & Mechanical Equipment Systems
- Basic knowledge of System Controls is preferred
- Understanding of ECPL Lockout Procedures
- Construction site experience
- Bachelor Degree is preferred but not required
- Ability/desire to travel
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Microsoft Office
- Ability to Travel
- Valid Driver’s License
To apply for this job please visit dsidsc.applicantpro.com.