Design Systems, Inc.
- Qualified, capable and experienced external Industrial Engineers (IE) resources, will lead actions leveraging
- Traditional IE activities, including, but not limited to, evaluating Benefit to cost, building standard work,
- Non-value added (NVA) work improvements, value stream and line balancing.
- Some preliminary work has been done by the advanced manufacturing team, but more work is required
- Creation of industrial engineering related documentation to support Manufacturing System Design activities
- Collaborates with plant resources (WCM) to data mine information for the project team about potential plant impacts
- Support analysis of different design concepts and the impacts to the manufacturing process
- Labor estimates, quality data gathering, WCM data gathering
- Data presentation to leadership of the findings
Skills and Experience Required:
- Experience in high volume manufacturing, and fluent in basic Industrial Engineering principles, including but not limited to NVA work improvements, line balancing and process/operation elimination
- Experience in conversion cost estimates, labor estimates and variable burden estimates
- Knowledge of Proplanner software and MODAPTS predetermined time system, preferred
- Project management tracking daily, weekly meeting/update with global advanced manufacturing team, and immediate notification of headwinds that could impact the project timing or savings
- On site visits 2-3 days per week
- Microsoft Office
- Ability to Travel
- Valid Driver’s License
- Personal Credit Card
To apply for this job please visit dsidsc.applicantpro.com.