Design Systems, Inc.
- Develop layouts to optimize production space and labor requirements.
- Develop material kits with plant IE’s, production, and production control team.
- Develop material storage area layout. and Develop facilities line balancing requirements.
- Follow up and get buy-off on concepts, station layouts etc.
- Develop facilities line balancing requirements and oversee implementation and provide plant support.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Must have 3 or more years of Industrial/Manufacturing engineering experience.
- Knowledgeable in Lean Manufacturing principles.
- Must have knowledge of Microsoft Access.
- Knowledge of APS Software
- Knowledge of Automotive Manufacturing experience.
- Must be a team player, pro-active and be able to perform under limited supervision.
- Microsoft Office
Minimum Education Required:
- Ability to Travel
- Valid Driver’s License
To apply for this job please visit dsidsc.applicantpro.com.