Design Systems, Inc.
- Understanding of the Vehicle Development Process.
- Knowledge of the Value-Added Assembly (VAA) Commodities is preferred.
- Follow-up and achieve buy-off on concepts, layouts.
- Develop facilities requirements.
- Oversee implementation and provide plant support. Works closely with customer, and suppliers staff specialists to ensure the successful development and implementation of Sub-Assembly Systems.
- Continuous Improvement Initiatives, and projects which affect tooling/equipment processes
- Using project management skills to tracks, record, and develop reports on project progress and identify and develop solutions for problems encountered during the project, in order to meet all critical deadlines.
- Establish equipment process parameters and work with support engineers, plant safety and corporate safety to launch tooling/equipment from its inception through production and beyond.
- Function as the focal point for all field coordination, Chair weekly field coordination meetings,
- Monitor contractor schedule compliance, contractor quality assurance, contractor safety compliance
- Collect, analyze, and file contractor daily reports
- Facilitate functional and safety buy-off
Skills and Experience Required:
- Must have 5 or more years of Associated Sub-Systems (assembly plant and/or product) or related Assembly Program Management or GA Launch Support.
- Automotive Plant experience is a must.
- Must be a team player, pro-active and be able to perform under limited supervision.
- Must have strong analytical skills
- Must have strong written and oral skills
- Microsoft Office
Minimum Education Required:
- Ability to Travel
- Valid Driver’s License
- Personal Credit Card
To apply for this job please visit dsidsc.applicantpro.com.