Design Systems, Inc.
- Develop 3D FactoryCAD layouts to optimize space and labor requirements.
- Develop material kits with plant IE’s, production and production control team.
- Develop material storage area layouts & performing data analysis.
- Follow-up and achieve buy-off on concepts, layouts.
- Develop facilities requirements.
- Oversee implementation and provide plant support.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Must have 6 or more years of Industrial/Manufacturing engineering experience.
- Knowledgeable in Material Systems & Material Planning, Analyzing PFEP data.
- Knowledge of Warehouse Space Optimization Strategies
- Must know 3D FactoryCAD; Microsoft Access knowledge is preferred.
- Automotive experience is a plus.
- Must be a team player, pro-active and be able to perform under limited supervision.
- Must have strong analytical skills
- Must have strong written and oral skills
- Microsoft Office
Minimum Education Required:
- Ability to Travel
- Valid Driver’s License
- Personal Credit Card
To apply for this job please visit dsidsc.applicantpro.com.