Design Systems, Inc.
- Validation of the Operator Stations.
- Validate Station Cycle Times.
- Validate Station Production Rates.
- Conduct Downtime Studies to identify issues.
- Conduct Preliminary and Detailed Line Balancing Studies with solutions to correct issues.
- Familiar with GM Station Standardized Work Instructions and GM Time Study Software.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Must have previous General Motors experience in Industrial/Manufacturing engineering.
- Knowledgeable in Lean Manufacturing principles.
- Must know AutoCAD; Microsoft Access knowledge is preferred.
- Must be a team player, pro-active and be able to perform under limited supervision.
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Project
- Familiar with GM Station Standardized Work Instructions
- GM Time Study Software
- Ability to Travel
- Valid Driver’s License
- Personal Credit Card
To apply for this job please visit dsidsc.applicantpro.com.