Design Systems, Inc.
- 2D and 3D CAD Layout creation and Support.
- 3D Development of Engineering Pkgs for Fabrication, Installation and Conceptual Planning.
- Development of Conceptual Layouts for Lean Optimization, and simulation.
- Development of Bid package drawings for both short and long term advanced planning.
- Field Checking; perform 3D scanning and data collection, registration and 3D modelling.
- Site Support; travel for site visits, project requirements etc. to customers as required.
Skills and Experience Required:
- 3-5 years of 3D AutoCAD experience; 2D included; x-refs, layering, paper space/ model space.
- 2-4 years of Autodesk Revit experience.
- Willing and eager to work long hours, weekends, odd hours, holidays etc. if required.
- Willing and eager to learn and be taught beyond stated job duties; flexibility, adaptability.
- Confident, hardworking and looking for a long term position.
- Willing and eager to be taught, trained and managed for long term success
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Project
- Autodesk Revit
- Factory CAD
Minimum Education Required:
- Ability to Travel
- Valid Passport
- Valid Driver’s License
To apply for this job please visit dsidsc.applicantpro.com.