Design Systems, Inc.
Farmington Hills, MI
- Identify, track, and distribute project deliverables to our high level of quality expectations.
- Chair and attend engineering & coordination meetings.
- Maintain and track open issues logs
- Responsible to prepare and distribute Meeting Minutes
- Perform field checks
- Prepare & review engineering studies and drawing packages
- Identify issues with tooling and identify resolutions
- Manage a project coordinating with customer and vendor.
Skills and Experience Required:
- This position requires management/supervisor experience.
- Budget and Schedule planning and tracking experience required.
- Construction &/or facility installation experience preferred.
- Prefer 5 to 10 year’s design, engineering and/or tooling and equipment experience.
- PMP Certification preferred.
- Must demonstrate; excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills, organized.
- Ability to assess, track, and mitigate project risks.
- Ability to determine the customer’s requirements and goals, compare with the DSI proposal, and communicate directly with the customer and DSI Senior Management.
- Ability to identify and communicate not in scope items directly with the customer in a timely manner to avoid potential budget issues.
- Microsoft Office
- Ability to Travel
- Valid Passport
- Valid Driver’s License
- Personal Credit Card
To apply for this job please visit dsidsc.applicantpro.com.