Lead Planner/ Scheduler
Design Systems, Inc.
- This position is for Training for a Lead Planner /Scheduler position.
- Report directly to the Construction Manager or designate.
- Responsible for Developing and maintain project integrated schedule.
- Responsible for developing detailed schedule for owner’s skilled trades performing project work.
- Preparing Master Dot and other scheduling reports.
- Preparing and maintain integrated construction schedule (ICS).
- Attend contractor and UAW scheduling meetings to update the schedules.
- Participate in design review meetings, pre-bid meetings, bid clarification meetings, pre-construction meetings, construction status and planning meetings, and wall review meetings.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Microsoft Office Software, Internet, Microsoft Project
- Five (5) years’ experience in construction management. (Preferred)
- Three (3) years’ experience in automotive. (Preferred)
- Prefer BS in construction management, experience with Equipment and Building installation projects. (Preferred)
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Project
- Other: Internet, E-mail
Minimum Education Required:
- Ability to Travel
- Valid Driver’s License
To apply for this job please visit dsidsc.applicantpro.com.