Design Systems, Inc.
The Manufacturing Bill of Materials (MBOM) Specialist position will be responsible for creating and maintaining a manufacturing product structure and process structure using Siemens Teamcenter Manufacturing (TCM) database. This structure is maintained to virtually reflect the Industrial Engineering scroll to provide a visualization of the POR build sequence for new programs. This tool is used to support Product Process Improvement Workshops (PPIW), Digital Scroll Build reviews, Virtual Simulations, Ergonomics, and WPI support.
- This position will require strong Teamcenter, Visualization, and Manufacturing Process Planning (MPP) skills in order to:
- Identify/search for appropriate parts and assemblies
- Build assemblies, process structures and station level operations
- Consume parts to stations
- Knowledge of Variant conditions and Revision rules
- Knowledge of vehicle systems and vehicle assembly process
- Display 3D CAD models for digital reviews
- Manipulate parts and measure clearances
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, or relevant field/work experience.
- Creative problem solving ability and results oriented
- Strong communication skills to support interaction with both corporate and plant personnel.
- Strong skills with Siemens Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) tools such as Teamcenter, Manufacturing Process Planner (MPP), and Visualization (Vismockup).
- Proficient in MS Office/Google suite applications
- Strong skills in Computer Aided Design CAD.
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Project
- AutoCAD (general knowledge)
Minimum Education Requirement
- Ability to Travel
- Valid Driver’s License
- Personal Credit Card
To apply for this job please visit dsidsc.applicantpro.com.