Design Systems, Inc.
Farmington Hills, MI
Working at Design Systems, Inc.
At Design Systems, we understand the importance of our people, as they are the fuel that makes us run. DSI has an entrepreneurial mindset and family feel that challenges our employees each day to provide creative and complex engineering solutions to the industrial problems that our clients face.
In addition, we are also a fun and friendly, community-driven and environmentally-minded place to work our passion and drive show in our commitment to our employees just as much as to our customers. Take a look at all that DSI has to offer:
- Competitive compensation packages 401k & profit sharing, vacation, personal time, health, vision, dental, tuition assistance and more
- Culture be part of our technically diverse team to learn and challenged by industry leading professionals
- Personal development there are many opportunities for career growth and personal development within our diverse portfolio of solutions
- Project and client diversity DSI employees have the opportunity to work on a variety of exciting opportunities work on a project for the aerospace industry one month and the heavy equipment industry the next.
- Family atmosphere teamwork and camaraderie are the foundation of the DSI success story. The only missing piece is you!
- The Manufacturing Execution System (MES) Project Manager will provide project based technical leadership for the design, development, testing, and implementation of an MES system.
- Must be able to decipher PLC logic, read and follow electrical schematics, create architectures, and perform troubleshooting as needed.
- Must have working knowledge using Ethernet architectures.
- Must be able to interact and coordinate activities with skilled trades, clients, and suppliers.
- The ability to lead team/customer meetings and identify issues, maintain timelines. and deliver “Action Plans” to meet customer expectations.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Minimum of 10 – years’ experience working with controls software (Rockwell/ Siemens) and electrical experience and 5 – years’ experience with MES applications and upper-level systems in general.
- The ability to work with and provide direction to the installation and commissioning team during the debugging and validation phases of the project.
- Must be self-motivated, with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Take direction from Owner and provide engineering support.
- C# and C++ Programming and working with Power BI is a plus.
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Project
Minimum Education Required:
- Technical School
- Ability to Travel
- Valid Passport
- Valid Driver’s License
- Personal Credit Card
To apply for this job please visit dsidsc.applicantpro.com.