Material Handling – Facilities and Equipment Project Engineer
Design Systems, Inc.
- Industrial, Mechanical or Manufacturing Engineer with 1-3 years’ experience Executing Material Handling Equipment Management and Installation Projects.
- In charge of managing the Material Handling Facilities and Equipment Engineering group.
- In charge of the acquisition for Material Handling Equipment.
- Research on new technologies and prepare specifications.
- Requests for Quotes and execute all the acquisition process including presentations to management and get buy off from clients.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Material Handling or Logistics 3 years
- Automotive Experience 4 years
- AutoCAD 5 years
- MS Office 5 years
Minimum Education Required:
- Microsoft Office
- Valid Driver’s License
- Personal Credit Card
To apply for this job please visit dsidsc.applicantpro.com.