Design Systems, Inc.
Farmington Hills, MI
Position Duties: (Refer to Job Description if Applicable & Attach)
- Industrial or Manufacturing Engineer with 4-8 years’ experience Executing Material Handling or Logistics Projects.
- Lead the Assembly Station Readiness process representing the Material Handling Engineering group.
- Identify the Material Handling requirements.
- Ensure CAD drawing are up to date, validating floor processes.
- Maintain status documents for open issues lists, timelines, equipment checklists, best practices and others.
Skills and Experience Required: (List Total Years and Special Skills Required)
- Material Handling or Logistics 3 years
- Automotive Experience 4 years
- AutoCAD 5 years
- MS Office 5 years
Minimum Education Required:
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Project
- Valid Driver’s License
- Personal Credit Card
To apply for this job please visit dsidsc.applicantpro.com.