Design Systems, Inc.
- Industrial or Manufacturing Engineer with 1-3 years’ experience Executing Material Handling or Logistics Projects.
- Participate in the Assembly Station Readiness process representing the Material Handling Engineering group.
- Identify the Material Handling requirements.
- Create CAD layouts, validating floor processes.
- Maintain status documents for open issues lists, timelines, equipment checklists, best practices and others.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Manufacturing or Material Handling 1 years
- Automotive Experience 1 years
- AutoCAD 2 years
- MS Office 2 years
- Microsoft Office
Minimum Education Required:
- Valid Driver’s License
- Personal Credit Card
To apply for this job please visit dsidsc.applicantpro.com.