Design Systems, Inc.
Farmington Hills, MI
- Design of Ventilation systems and Piping systems from customer requirements and
- Develop Bid drawing.
- Develop Mechanical scopes of work for HVAC.
- Field Checking; 3D scanning, Drone piloting and data.
- Review concept or existing engineered systems and provide calculations to support on-site issue coordination and resolution, punch listing, chair coordination meetings, track and monitor progress schedule(s).
- Resolve engineering issues through all engineering disciplines, communicate and resolve issues.
- Assist with on-site Engineering Meetings to facilitate all Engineering responsibilities and to support Customer for schedule.
- Continue training and adding to knowledge base.
Skills and Experience Required:
- 2-5 years of HVAC and/ or piping system design experience.
- 2-5 years experience with writing specifications, and scope
- Organized, punctual, respectful and professional.
- Willing and eager to learn and be taught beyond stated job duties; flexibility,
- Confident, hardworking and looking for a long term
- Microsoft Office
- Autodesk Revit (3D)
- AutoCAD/ Inventor (2D/3D)
- Navisworks (3D)
Minimum Education Required:
- EIT or plans
- Ability to Travel
- Valid Passport
- Valid Driver’s License
To apply for this job please visit dsidsc.applicantpro.com.