Design Systems, Inc.
Farmington Hills, MI
- The Manufacturing Execution System (MES) Integration Engineer will provide project based technical leadership for the design, development, testing, and implementation of an MES system.
- The ability to lead team/customer meetings and identify issues, maintain timelines. and deliver “Action Plans” to meet customer expectations.
- Must utilize solid troubleshooting skills while working with suppliers, engineers, and skilled trades.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Minimum of 5 – years’ experience working with controls software (Rockwell/ Siemens) and MES applications.
- The ability to work with and provide direction to the installation and commissioning team during the debugging and validation phases of the project.
- Must be self-motivated, with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Take direction from Owner and provide engineering support.
- C++ Programming and working with Power BI is a plus.
Minimum Education Required:
- Technical School
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Project
- Ability to Travel
- Valid Passport
- Valid Driver’s License
- Personal Credit Card
To apply for this job please visit dsidsc.applicantpro.com.