Design Systems, Inc.
- The Project Scheduler will report to Director of Program Management and the Assistant Program Management Group Manager.
- The Project Scheduler will be responsible is to work closely with the Program Managers and Project Managers to develop, maintain, and issue all required reports that support their assigned projects:
- Develop and maintain Project integrated schedule.
- Develop detailed schedule for skilled trades performing project work.
- Prepare Master Dot & other scheduling reports
- Prepare and maintain Integrated Construction Schedule (ISC)
- Attend Contractor Scheduling meetings to update the schedules
- Develop Master Timing Schedules with input from Program and Project Managers.
- Work closely with project partners receiving and integrating into the Master Timing Schedules their weekly project updates.
- Attend Weekly/Daily progress review meetings and present status of project timing.
- Issue Weekly reports. Reports will include WIP (Work in Progress), BIP (Behind in Progress), Schedule Recovery Plans, and Three Week Look Ahead reports.
- Ability to work on a Construction Site is a must.
Preferred but not required:
- Associates Degree in Construction Management
- B.S. Degree in Construction Management
Skills and Experience Required:
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Project (GM Contract Manager preferred)
- PSP (Planning and Scheduling Professional) certification is preferred but not necessary.
- Two (2) years’ experience with General Motors projects. Prefer BS in construction management, experience with General Motors installation projects, and GM Contract Manager. (Preferred)
- Microsoft Office Software, Internet,
- 2 years of scheduling experience
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Project
- Ability to Travel
- Valid Driver’s License
- Personal Credit Card
To apply for this job please visit dsidsc.applicantpro.com.