Design Systems, Inc.
Farmington Hills, MI
- Work Hubs from Farmington Hills, MI. and Kokomo, IN.
- The Project Scheduler will report to Program Management Engineering Manager and the Contract CM / Project Manager.
- The Project Scheduler will be responsible is to work closely with the Program Managers and Project Managers to develop, maintain, and issue all required reports that support their assigned projects:
- Develop and maintain Project integrated schedule.
- Develop detailed schedule for Contractor’s trades performing project work.
- Prepare Construction and Installation (with manpower) scheduling reports
- Attend Contractor Scheduling meetings to update the schedules
- Attend Weekly/Daily progress review meetings and present status of project timing.
- Issue Weekly reports. Reports will include WIP (Work in Progress), BIP (Behind in Progress), Schedule Recovery Plans, and Three Week Look Ahead reports.
- Ability to work on a Construction Site is a must.
Preferred but not required:
- Minimum 2 years previous experience as Project Planner/Scheduler
- Preferred 2 years previous experience in Construction Management
Skills and Experience Required:
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Project.
- PSP (Planning and Scheduling Professional) certification is preferred but not necessary.
- Two (2) years’ minimum scheduling experience with Construction and/or Installation Projects. Five (5) Years preferred.
- Must have a general understanding of Construction and/or equipment installation projects and the interdependencies between manpower resources and project tasks, cadence, etc.
- Microsoft Office Software, Internet,
- 5 years of scheduling experience
- 5 years of Construction Management.
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Project
Minimum Education Required:
- High School
- Ability to Travel
- Valid Driver’s License
- Personal Credit Card
To apply for this job please visit dsidsc.applicantpro.com.