Design Systems, Inc.
Farmington Hills, MI
Project Management from concept to commission
Overall responsibility for implementation of project in compliance with project schedule
- Manages all aspects of Program Management Services
- Establish and facilitate project coordination meetings
- Review contractor payment requests, change requests, etc.
- Available to travel to site as required, either local or North America (Including Mexico)
Skills and Experience Required:
- Ten (10) to Fifteen (15) years’ experience in the management of construction and engineering to support construction in Automotive Paint Shop with Five (5) years’ experience as a Program Manager.
- Must demonstrate excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Work in plant coordinating with plant engineers and contractors as an Owner representative
- Knowledge of conveyors, tooling & process equipment
- Must be self-motivated, with strong interpersonal and communication skills
Minimum Education Required
Preferred – Degree in Engineering or Construction Management.
Preferred PMI Certification
Ability to Travel
Valid Driver’s License
Personal Credit Card
To apply for this job please visit dsidsc.applicantpro.com.