Design Systems, Inc.
Farmington Hills, MI
- Project Management from concept to commission in manufacturing environment
- Overall responsibility for execution of project in compliance with project schedule & budget
- Manages all aspects of Program Management Services including team of project managers, project engineers, and supporting team resources.
- Project Management development & control over internal resources, budget, timing.
- Establish and facilitate project coordination meetings with customer & project partners.
- Review contractor payment requests, change requests, etc.
- Available to travel to site as required, either local or North America (Including Mexico)
Skills and Experience Required:
- Ten (10) to Fifteen (15) years’ experience in the management of engineering and construction to support execution of manufacturing plans in Automotive & General Mfg. Industries with Five (5) years’ experience as a Program Manager.
- Must demonstrate excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Work in Home office and in the plant coordinating with plant engineers, manufacturing engineers and contractors as an Owner representative.
- Deep Knowledge of conveyors, tooling & process equipment
- Must be self-motivated, with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Project
Minimum Education Required:
- Technical School
- Preferred – Degree in Engineering or Construction Management.
- Preferred PMP Certification
- Ability to Travel
- Valid Passport
- Valid Driver’s License
- Personal Credit Card
To apply for this job please visit dsidsc.applicantpro.com.