Design Systems, Inc.
- Mechanical Project Engineer. Design, and create design drawings (layouts, sections, details, bills of materials, general notes, legends & symbols). Createdetailed scopes of work, technical specifications, calculations for mechanical piping and ventilation systems associated with Paint Finishing process equipment.
- Mechanical piping shall include but not be limited to: Sludge, coolant, chilled water, potable water, non-potable water, motor oil, transmission fluid, industrial waste, and compressed air.
- Paint finishing systems shall include but not limited to Washers Dryers Phosphate E-coat Prime spray booth Prime Ovens Color spray booths Clear coat spray booths Ovens VOC abatement Sludge systems Air Supply Units Paint Kitchen Paint Circulation.
- Ventilation systems shall include but not be limited to: Mist collection, dust collection, washer exhaust, plasma treat exhaust, and room temperature vulcanization (RTV) exhaust.
- Responsibilities shall also include but not be limited to: Communication and coordination with project team members.
- On-site verification of as-built conditions.
- Participate in design review meetings, pre-bid meetings, bid clarification meetings.
- Monitor contractor daily markup of working drawings to reflect as-built conditions.
- Resolve design and installation issues.
- Assist in the preparation, review, and approval of bulletins and field orders.
- Create as-built drawings.
Skills and Experience Required:
- General knowledge of paint finishing equipment.
- A general knowledge of structural steel design and installation as related to piping and ventilation systems supports is also preferred.
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Project
- Auto CAD
- Ability to Travel
- Valid Passport
- Valid Driver’s License
- Personal Credit Card
To apply for this job please visit dsidsc.applicantpro.com.