Design Systems, Inc.
Farmington Hills, MI
- Mechanical Project Engineer. Design, and create design drawings (layouts, sections, details, bills of materials, general notes, legends & symbols), detailed scopes of work, technical specifications, calculations for mechanical piping and ventilation systems associated with building and process equipment.
- Engineer, design, layout of piping and ventilation systems, including sizing, layouts, open/closed loop control.
- Mechanical piping design shall include but not be limited to: sludge, coolant, chilled water, potable water, non-potable water, motor oil, transmission fluid, industrial waste, paint, and compressed air.
- Ventilation systems shall include but not be limited to: Mist collection, dust collection, building supply/exhaust, ASH sizing, washer exhaust, plasma treat exhaust, and room temperature vulcanization (RTV) exhaust.
- Responsibilities shall also include but not be limited to: Communication and coordination with project team members.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Knowledge & experience with sizing/layout of piping systems for industrial facilities.
- Knowledge & experience with sizing /layout of ventilation systems for manufacturing facilities.
- A general knowledge of structural steel design and installation as related to piping and ventilation systems supports is also preferred.
- Good communication and organization skills.
- Highly motivated and self-sufficient.
- Microsoft Office
Minimum Education Required:
- Technical School
- Ability to Travel
- Valid Passport
- Valid Driver’s License
- Personal Credit Card
To apply for this job please visit dsidsc.applicantpro.com.