Design Systems, Inc.
- 2D and 3D CAD design of Ventilation and Piping systems from specification.
- Bid drawing package development.
- Field Checking; 3D scanning and data collection.
- Review concept or existing engineered systems and provide calculations to support designs
- On-site issue coordination and resolution, punch listing, chair coordination meetings, track and monitor progress schedule(s), etc.
- Resolve engineering issues through all engineering disciplines, communicate and resolve issues from Customer to Engineering home office, facilitate shop drawing submittals as to ensure fast
- Run on-site Engineering Meetings, to facilitate all Engineering responsibilities and to support Customer for an on-time installation.
- Check contractor’s work / make observations and purchased material for compliance with specifications and the construction contract documents, working drawings, shop drawings, approvals, etc.
- Communicate problems to the Contractor, CM, Field Representative, and the Engineer.
- Participate in determining the appropriate resolution of nonconformance issues and provide the required documentation
- Potential for six month contract to direct hire
Skills and Experience Required:
- 5-10 years of system design experience.
- 3-5 years Experience with spec. writing, and scope development
- Organized, punctual, respectful and professional
- Willing and eager to learn and be taught beyond stated job duties; flexibility, adaptability.
- Confident, hardworking and looking for a long term position.
- Willing and eager to be taught, trained and managed for long term success
- Microsoft Office
- Autodesk Revit
Minimum Education Required:
- Valid Driver’s License
To apply for this job please visit dsidsc.applicantpro.com.