Design Systems, Inc.
- 10 plus years’ experience in the paint process, HVAC, Piping industries.
- Ability to manage a project from concept to commissioning.
- Automotive and other industries a plus.
- Possess a general to detailed knowledge of Paint Finishing process design and construction.
- Could be assigned and be fully responsible for a specific project or work in a team with the Program Manager on a larger project.
- Demonstrate leadership, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Responsible for reviewing the project with the team as it relates to scope of work, schedules, manpower, project deliverable and financial success of the project.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Prefer a Project Manager (PMP) that has piping and ventilation design experience with Paint Finishing process equipment installation projects.
- A general knowledge of piping and ventilation systems supports is also preferred. Other candidates will be considered.
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Project
Minimum Education Required:
- Ability to Travel
- Valid Driver’s License
- Personal Credit Card
To apply for this job please visit dsidsc.applicantpro.com.