Design Systems, Inc.
- Project Management from start-up to completion
- Overall responsibility for implementation of project in compliance with project schedule
- Manages all aspects of Program Management Services
- Establish and facilitate project coordination meetings
- Review contractor payment requests, change requests, etc.
- Available to travel to job sites as required
- Lead, Manage and Support assigned DSC team in the capacity, but not limited to, paint shop equipment and conveyor health assessments, startup and commissioning.
- Able to revise manpower assignment to reflect process and/or element changes
- Coordinate with customer and site personnel.
- Conduct, lead and follow up for on-site meetings as required and requested.
- Provide weekly status report to customer
Skills and Experience Required:
- Needs to be familiar with at least one of the operational areas within an assembly plants; Body-in-White (BIW), Paint shop, General Assembly (GA).
- 10+ years of experience within the Automotive, Construction, or Engineering field.
- Needs to be confident, well organized, professional and capable to complete a project
- Capable and responsible for managing a team of engineers, by giving direction, status follow up and task completion.
- Preferably someone who is a no non-sense, “get the job done” type person.
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Project
- Preferred – Degree in Engineering or Construction Management
- Preferred – PMI Certification
- Preferred – P.Eng, or working towards
- Ability to Travel
- Valid Passport
- Valid Driver’s License
- Personal Credit Card
To apply for this job please visit dsidsc.applicantpro.com.