Design Systems, Inc.
- Support misc. projects within automotive body shop
- Process Engineering studies
- Robot welding experience
- Electrical controls experience within body shops (GE Cimplicity / Profinet)
- Identify, track, and distribute project deliverables to our high level of quality expectations.
- Chair and attend engineering & coordination meetings.
- Maintain and track open issues logs
- Responsible to prepare and distribute Meeting Minutes
- Perform field checks
- Prepare & review engineering studies and drawing packages
- Write specifications & prepare cost estimates
- Review all drawings and documents for conformance to standards and specifications
- Develop and manage a project plan through the complete project life cycle.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Automotive Body Shop experience is required
- Up to 6 days per week / 60 hours per week
- Schedule planning and tracking experience required.
- Construction &/or facility installation experience preferred.
- Prefer 5 to 10 year’s design, engineering and/or tooling and equipment experience.
- Must demonstrate; excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills, organized.
- Ability to assess, track, and mitigate project risks.
- Ability to determine the customer’s requirements and goals, compare with the DSI proposal, and communicate directly with the customer and DSI Senior Management.
- Ability to identify and communicate not in scope items directly with the customer in a timely manner to avoid potential budget issues.
Ability to Travel up to 75%
Valid Driver’s License
Personal Credit Card
To apply for this job please visit dsidsc.applicantpro.com.