Design Systems, Inc.
- Facility Engineer with Mechanical Background
- Support Demo, Concrete floor repairs/pour, Stamping Tool/Die installations and misc.
- facilities, projects.
- Assist Project Manager to manage the project in accordance with GM Project Management
- Process (PMP)
- Coordinate with all CPS personnel on site
- Interface with stakeholders at the site (contractors, ME, Production, etc.)
- Answer Technical questions regarding Mechanical Building related topics
- Monitor As-built drawing documentation
Skills and Experience Required:
- Preferred – B.S. in Construction Management or Engineering preferred
Experience (Preferred not Required):
- Ten (10) years’ experience in Construction management.
- Four (4) years’ experience in Automotive.
- Two (2) years’ experience with General Motors’ projects.
GM Training Requirements:
- Site Safety Orientation, Site specific training (as required), GM1638 – GM T&C, Contract Manager, M.U.S.T.
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Project
- Valid Driver’s License
- Personal Credit Card
To apply for this job please visit dsidsc.applicantpro.com.