Design Systems, Inc.
Orion Charter Township, MI
- Facility Engineer with Mechanical Background
- Assist GM Project Manager to manage the project in accordance with GM Project Management Process (PMP)
- Coordinate with all CPS personnel on site
- Interface with stakeholders at the site (contractors, ME, Production, etc.)
- Answer Technical questions regarding Mechanical Building related topics
- Monitor As-built drawing documentation
Skills and Experience Required:
- Preferred – B.S. in Construction Management or Engineering (Preferred – not required)
Experience (Preferred not Required):
- Ten (10) years’ experience in Construction management.
- Four (4) years’ experience in Automotive.
- Two (2) years’ experience with General Motors’ projects.
GM Training Requirements:
- Site Safety Orientation, Site specific training (as required), GM1638 – GM T&C, Contract Manager, M.U.S.T.
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Project
- Ability to Travel
- Valid Driver’s License
To apply for this job please visit dsidsc.applicantpro.com.