Design Systems, Inc.
Casa Grande, AZ
- Facility Engineer to Assist PM with Mechanical & Electrical related topic
- Assist Project Manager to manage the project in accordance with Project Management Process (PMP)
- Coordinate with all vendors and personnel on site
- Interface with stakeholders at the site (contractors, ME, Production, etc.)
- Answer Technical questions regarding Building related topics
- Monitor contractor schedule compliance
- Assist with drawing approval process
- Assist with As-built drawing documentation
- Responsibility to generate reports (strong computer skills), minor estimating, coordinate with contractors and plant, and generally support project execution and field/Plant coordination.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Preferred – B.S. in Construction Management or Engineering (not required)
Experience (Preferred not Required):
- Ten (10) years’ experience in Construction management.
- Four (4) years’ experience in Automotive.
Site Safety Orientation, Site specific training (as required)
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Project
- Ability to Travel
- Valid Driver’s License
- Personal Credit Card
To apply for this job please visit dsidsc.applicantpro.com.