Design Systems, Inc.
Farmington Hills, MI
- Quality checker of layouts, bid package, fabrication, and engineering drawings.
- Maintain, audit and enforce company standards.
- Responsible for quality inspections of job/proposal directories.
- Organize and maintain group directories and maintenance of the latest customer standards
- Program Management – adherence to procedures, verify all project plans are current, lead/attend quality reviews, project closeouts.
- Mentor young / inexperienced designer, detailers
- Champion Lessons Learned meetings to ensure employees are updated on best practices.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Strong attention to details.
- Highly organized individual with solid communication skills.
- Must understand design, build, & fabrication process and the importance of quality drawings.
- Must understand “best practice” in relations to fabrication and machine design/build process.
- Detailed orientated. Strong background in the fabrication / machining industry preferred.
- Quality checking experience required.
Minimum Education Required:
- High School
- Microsoft Office
- Valid driver’s license
To apply for this job please visit dsidsc.applicantpro.com.